Friday, February 18, 2011

Vacation!

If you're one of my readers, you're probably wondering why there hasn't been the typically massive amount of content you're probably used to by now. It's because I'm on vacation, and I'm not coming back until late Monday. I might check in with the occasional post, but by-in-large, I'm going to be as far away from a keyboard as possible. Instead, I'll be enjoying a bevy of  exceptional massages, partying, taking a polar plunge, enjoying some amateur MMA fights, and other various and assorted shenanigans.  I'll also be consuming unsafe amounts of alcohol. Thankfully, the party is right outside my hotel, which means I wont be getting behind the wheel of a motorized vehicle.

Stay safe, have fun, enjoy baseball, pictures to follow.

PS: IF you need me... I mean really, really need me!





Don't call.

No comments:

Post a Comment